Friday, December 4, 2009

Slow Cooker Tacos

This is one of the BEST new recipes I have tried in a long time. So FAST and Easy yet full of flavor. My favorite combo!

Ingredients:
2-3 FROZEN chicken breasts
1 can black beans
1 can corn
1 jar salsa of choice

Put all in slow cooker and set on LOW for 8 hours. When done, shred chicken in separate bowl using two forks. Return to mix and stir well to combine flavor. Heat tortillas in the meantime. Use filling for tacos or taco salad. Garnish with sour cream, guacamole, cheese, etc. Serve with soup and tortilla chips, etc.

DELICIOUS! Sorry I don't have a photo

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love this! Thanks! My friend had made this for me after I had a baby once...it was such a nice diversion from all the pasta meals. I've been looking for this recipe!
I've also made it w/o chicken, but added an extra cup of water and 1/2 c. rinsed quinoa. We ate it with the toppings and with corn chips. YUM!